This is an online method of face-to-face identity verification in which a KYC agent from Equitas bank will carry out the verification process through a video call.
- Click on “Pending Actions” (on top of the home screen) and click “Complete Now” (under “Complete Full KYC “)
- Click on “Start Video KYC”
- Read the instructions (such as to keep your PAN, a white paper, pen, etc with you)
- You will get connected to a KYC agent and you can get this completed within 5 mins.
Once you complete the video call, the Equitas bank usually takes upto 2 working days (sometimes upto 3-4 working days) to verify your details and complete your KYC.
In case you’re not able to see the option for Video KYC, please reach out to us on chat, and we will enable it for you.
Note: Here is the list of all requirements:
- Please keep your original PAN card ready (pictures/copies/EPAN will not work).
- You will receive OTP on your Aadhaar linked mobile number for verification (you should have access to this number).
- You should be present in India.
- Keep a blue or black pen with white blank paper ready. You will be required to sign on it during the call (signature verification).
- Please decline any calls that you may get in between the video call.
- Please ensure that you have a good internet connection.
- Please ensure that you have good light in the room (for us to be able to clearly see you).
- Please ensure that you are not logged in through a Proxy, VPN, or static IP.
- Video KYC service will be available from 8 am to 9 pm every day (except for national holidays). You will have to opt for it within this time range.