Don’t worry, you can still track your EPF with us.
- We first try to find an EPF account with your registered mobile number (the one registered with us).
- If we’re not able to find it, you will get an option to enter your UAN number.
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number that is registered with your EPF account (which in this case will be different than the number registered with NiyoX). Enter the OTP to start tracking your EPF.
In case you would like to change the mobile number registered with EPFO to the one you have registered with us:
1. Visit the EPF member portal and login into your account
2. Click on “Contact Details” in the “Manage” section
3. When you tick the “Check Mobile No.” option, a new section opens where you have to enter the new mobile number twice. Now click on “Get Authorization Pin”
4. An OTP is sent to this number. Enter this OTP in the space provided and click on the “Submit” button
5. Your new mobile number will be updated in the EPF portal