You can follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the Investments section (bottom of the screen).
2. Click on “Invest” under the “Quick Access” tab.
3. Select any fund/funds of your choice, click on it and click on "Invest" (at the bottom of the screen).
4. Select "Start a SIP".
Select the date (and month) from when you want to start the SIP, the amount to be invested monthly, and confirm the SIP. If you do not have an auto-pay setup, then you will get a payment link for 3 days before the SIP date and you can pay using Net Banking or UPI.
1. If you do not have an auto-pay set up already, then you will be prompted to set it up (unless you already have it/have it paused/if your SIP amount is higher than Rs. 1 Lakh or if your bank does not support auto-debits) before you can confirm the SIP details.
2. Some banks like Equitas approve the e-mandate (auto-debit) instantly. Some banks may take up to 3-5 business days to approve. Till your mandate gets approved, you can make the investments using net banking/UPI.